2018 Meeting and Events Schedule
1. Regular Dinner Meeting
Wednesday,December 13th., 2017 @ 6PM
Clean out your freezer night
3207 West Chester Pike,
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Reservations are required for all meetings!
Contact: Bill Pascale
at 610-558-3508 / firstname.lastname@example.org
A very special thanks to all who showed at the December meeting and brought food donations for Chester City Team Ministries. This was reportedly the largest donation of food in our existence. You should be very proud.
2. GUN GIVE AWAY
A special drawing will take place at our 2018 Banquet/Fundraiser on February 24th, 2018 at the Westover Country Club. Any new members signing on or after August 20th, 2017, along with any present expired members, or present unexpired members who renew a membership for three additional years, will be eligible for a drawing of a Savage Arms, Axis 30/06 Rifle, Blued with black composite stock and mounted with a Weaver 3 X 9 Scope.
3. The David Goodman Memorial Perpetual Trophy
Donated by his family in loving memory of Dr. David Goodman.
1. The hunter shall be a member of SCI Delaware Valley at the time the "trophy buck" is harvested.
2. The "trophy buck" shall be harvested within the calendar year preceding the annual banquet (January 1 through December 31).
3. For competition purposes, Delaware Valley will consist of the states Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware & Eastern shore of Maryland.
4. The trophy harvest shall be taken in fair chase.
5. The "trophy harvest" shall be scored by an official SCI measurer using SCI scoring methods.
6. The official score sheet must be received by the current SCI Delaware Valley president by January 15.
The trophy will be presented at the SCI Delaware Valley Annual Banquet. It must be returned to the Chapter President by December 31. At the following Annual Banquet, the winner will be presented with a keeper plaque.
This years recipient was Anthony Delbonifro with a Whitetail Deer score of 123 7/8.